GO!

Am I blocked from Discus?

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Milton

Im just a little- guy

Barked: Thu May 16, '13 3:04pm PST 
On the blogs I can't see the Discus posts at all and can't post. This really takes out the fun of the blogs. I never personally attack someone or used swears. I have not been offensive, but have different opinions on dog training and care.

I tried using different browsers. On firefox I can't see any discus posts. I tried using Internet Explorer. It worked for a while, but now I can only see posts and not post.

Why? Is there a problem with discus or just me? As a person I am harshly judged and un popular, so I have become suspicious of everything.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu May 16, '13 6:26pm PST 
Milton...

I rarely go "that side" I wont fuel saymadia's obssession for inaccuracy and knee jerk supposed "journalism"(term used loosely).. but I DID just go to see if I could see .... I can...

Suggestion.. and I am sorry its not exactly a brilliant one.. but log out of Disqus.. then back in.. (it IS seperate to dogster/saymadia) then again in...

Also.. as far as I am aware(and I can be 100% wrong!!) Disqus runs the blog comments (for saymadia and a zillion other companies)but isnt to do with saymadia... so maybe it you contact their contact/service ...

Hoping whatever it was has gone and you are now able to do what you wanted

Meantime.. I will now scrub myself down having ventured that side..... big grin

Edited by author Thu May 16, '13 6:29pm PST

[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Thu May 16, '13 10:25pm PST 
Milton. I have had a similar problem since January. I get a red banner that says "you do not have permission to post on this thread" HQ worked hard & I can apparently post on Catster kitty bol...but not dogster. For a couple of weeks I could post via my iphone..but not anymore.
So please let HQ know. And I hear ya on the paranoia thing. HQ assured me I was not banned after all.
ETA..I contacted both HQ & Say, but the issue remains unresolved.

Edited by author Thu May 16, '13 10:27pm PST

[notify]

Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Fri May 17, '13 4:47am PST 
Mine says I can't even register because IE 10 is not supported. When I go on my iPad it says Safari is not supported. OKAY, I am sure I am not the only one with those two browsers!!!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri May 17, '13 12:56pm PST 
Works perfectly with my Safari.. and IE9 and FF (cant test IE10 as I dont want 10... till forced to have it... I know you didnt have a choice if it came loaded already Toto)

It pretty much says that it is Disqus who have the problem.. not us... may not help us.. but nice to know its THEIR headache !
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Sat May 18, '13 8:31pm PST 
I made a post the other day. It said it went through, but when I refreshed the page, it never showed up. Made a second post with the same "successful" look, but it again never stayed. Still not there even days later.shrug
[notify]
Foxxy

Pocket Wolf

Barked: Wed Jul 10, '13 1:47am PST 
disqus is at it again.
[notify]
Beasley

I'm the Bee's- Knees!

Barked: Wed Jul 10, '13 11:03am PST 
wave

Are you all registered with Disqus? If so, did you use the same email addresss as you used to register with Dogster? If not, please email me wih your Disqus account info, so I can look into the trouble you're having posting comments.wave

Squ'mey, are you able to post yet?
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Thu Jul 11, '13 2:49pm PST 
Not yet! Not sure how but it let me post from my phone the other day, but just once. I still get the big red banner "you do not have permission to post on this discussion" which is what I always get when I try from home
[notify]
Foxxy

Pocket Wolf

Barked: Thu Jul 11, '13 10:30pm PST 
mine finally worked but i had to get onto firefox instead of google
[notify]