GO!

I have an idea!!!

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Skipper- a.k.a Skip

Terror terrier

Barked: Sun Apr 21, '13 1:37pm PST 
I have no idea if this has been done before, but I thought it might be fun puppy

I set up a twitter account for Skip puppy

How good would it be if we could all chat and keep in touch through a twitter page about our dogs?

If you decide to join in, add Skip...

@2013Skipper

It'd be so much fun!!!
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Mon Apr 22, '13 10:33am PST 
Sorry, I never got into Twitter. shrug
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Mon Apr 22, '13 3:28pm PST 
Me neither. However I do keep in touch with a lot of dogsters through facebook. It's good because you can use the chat room function and post pics. I'd be happy to friend you there.
[notify]

Skipper- a.k.a Skip

Terror terrier

Barked: Tue Apr 23, '13 1:12am PST 
I always hated Twitter lol... It just seemed like a good idea but I'm bored of it already laugh out loud

My Facebook can be rather funny funny sometimes... JT, I've tried adding you before but it wouldn't work :o(
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Tue Apr 23, '13 2:20am PST 
Other people have had that problem too, I'm not sure why??

If you pm me your fb name I can add you instead. smile
[notify]