GO!

what Are Your Favorite Pet Products?

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Beasley

I'm the Bee's- Knees!

Barked: Mon Apr 8, '13 5:09pm PST 
Do you have a favorite food, toy, treat, pet service, or any pet-related product you use and really love? What about any products that aren't obviously pet related, but that you use to make your life with your better better?

flowers
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Mon Apr 8, '13 7:31pm PST 
My favourite food is Acana...Canadian made, never had a recall, & Da Boyz thrive on it. I'm also a fan of Prozyme..enzymes & probiotics.
I don't have many favourite toys..Squam sez any old frisbee or chuck-it ball is a thing of joy.
And as the owner of 2 "German Shedders" I can not live without my Swiffer vac!laugh out loud
[notify]
Mika

blue/brown eyed- girl!

Barked: Tue Apr 9, '13 7:53am PST 
German Shedders!!!!! BOL laugh out loud I've never heard that before!!

I second my dust vac, with 2 Huskies it......fur everywhere......could definitely not live without it!!

Favorite toys -Mika---> tennis balls.....LOVES THEM!
-Lexus--->stuffies.....for sure, although they are ripped apart quickly, she loves doing the job!
[notify]

Hank

Hanky Panky

Barked: Tue Apr 9, '13 1:00pm PST 
I really think the swiffer is a product from heaven. My most favorite new dog item is actually a book called Pukka's Promise by a fellow from Jackson Hole, Wyoming called Ted Kerasote. Check out their web site. It is about the idea of longer lived dogs and really opens some topics for thought. thinking
I loved "German Shredders" I used to have one of those. laugh out loud
[notify]
Hank

Hanky Panky

Barked: Tue Apr 9, '13 1:03pm PST 
shockshock I think I read that wrong, I like "German Shedders" equally well.
[notify]
Kashmir- ♥ CGC

Boxer Beach Bum

Barked: Tue Apr 9, '13 5:58pm PST 
Can't live without our Dyson vacuum!! I also love any dog book out there.
[notify]
Skipper- a.k.a Skip

Terror terrier

Barked: Wed Apr 10, '13 9:02am PST 
KONG!!!

Seriously, I owe my sanity and home to Kongs BOL!

When I first got Rocky, he thought of himself as a bit of an interior decorator... Kongs kept him busy and my house intact puppy
Then Dexter came along... A BC who constantly had to be kept busy... Stuff a Kong with peanut butter and kibble and he would stay quite and expel all his energy in to getting the food out puppynow, we have a new addition... Skipper. The terror terrier. But he cannot get enough of a stuffed Kong! It keeps his mind engaged and his teeth away from my dinning table...

Lock Skip in a crate and you will hear him protesting all the way down the street. Lock Skip in his crate with a Kong... Not a peep puppy

*sigh*

I love 'em!!!!
[notify]
Lulu

Barked: Wed Apr 10, '13 4:29pm PST 
We are big on toys. We love the Orbee-Tuff Mazee treat ball. We also love these "Hear Doggy!" toys. They squeak at a frequency only the dogs can hear. So Lulu can squeak it all day and we don't hear it! So nice.

Christie from Lifewithbeagle.com snoopy
[notify]

Barked: Sun May 19, '13 6:24pm PST 
I have a website that offers FREE Dog and Cat Birthday Party Invitations. You can print them at home and give them to the other pet owners and have a proper birthday party for your furbabies! Link is below if you wanna take a look smile
http://www.allfreeinvitations.com/free_animal_birthday_invitatio ns.html

Theres also a video on youtube of a lady reviewing it with her little dog!
http://youtu.be/D-tOekDQ6cc

Edited by author Sun May 19, '13 6:41pm PST

[notify]
Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Tue May 21, '13 7:04am PST 
Buddy Wash Shampoo

PetSport dog toys-sturdiest tennis balls we've found, even with punctures they hold together.

Refillable lint rollers in every room

OdoBan spray-smells better than Lysol, takes out smell of cat pee, even off wood and tile flooring.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2