GO!

Tricks and Things!

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Mr.Maxy

No Pet Motto

Barked: Sat Feb 2, '13 1:45pm PST 
So! What is your best trick or special ability you can do??

Mine is that I could swim!!! (well no duh because I'm a water spaniel!) and I could hop up short trees!
[notify]

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 7:23am PST 
I do everything using silent commands.

But, unfortunately, I can't scratch my butt, so I have to get my mom to do it for me. That's how I got so good at silent commands, she gives me a quick scratch right there on that special spot on top of my tail that I can't reach.

P.S. I can't swim. I love to jump in the pool but then I sink to the bottom like rock. My massive English Bulldog chest is like a Pirate Ship's Anchor.
[notify]