GO!

At least i still have my dog!! (rants and rambles)

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Kashmir- ♥ CGC

Boxer Beach Bum

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 11:48am PST 
Maybe i am at an awkward age or its just me and my choices but i have feel that i have lost all my friends due to differences. At least i still have Kashmir. She is my rock and i love that she is always there for me. I changed my mind and am going to vet tech degree instead of social work. As soon as i can i am moving out of the state to start fresh somewhere new! relieved rambles and rant all done.
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 4:39pm PST 
hughughug Sometimes we do grow apart from our friends, but that doesn't make it easy. I am glad Kashmir is there for you. I envy you your career switch. I really wish now that I had gone itno a career with animals when I was your age. Good luck! big grin
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 7:39pm PST 
Friends come and go Your dog will be by your side thru it all. flowers
[notify]

Kashmir- ♥ CGC

Boxer Beach Bum

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 8:31pm PST 
Thanks everyone smile
[notify]
Shiver Me- Timbers- "Charlie"

My Little Dog, a- heartbeat at my- feet.<3

Barked: Sat Feb 2, '13 10:39am PST 
I always call Charlie my #1, because while friends come and go, and relationships can grow apart, he's always been the one constant, my one true friend, companion and partner and always will be.

It happens. Kashmir will be there for you though. hug
[notify]