GO!

Opinions on Bully Reality Shows

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 7:20pm PST 
Wow, that IS an awesome report...wish it wasn't so far away, I would definitely volunteer to work with Tia. And I suppose the bottom line is it doesn't matter if you're Nancy Suburb or more resemble Skrillex, if you love your bullies dearly, that's all that mattershappy dancehappy dancehappy dance~
[notify]
Murphy

Why run when you- can hop??!!

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 3:39pm PST 
Teddy that is awesome to hear!! I have always been a fan of the show, and I love Tia! I have missed it lately, haven't been able to watch the newest season but my mother & sister (who I got addicted to it) keep me in the loop. I used to watch Pit Boss but it just kind of got annoying to me, they didn't focus much on the dogs and it was very scripted.

I know you guys mentioned having pitties on a sitcom, does anyone watch Parks and Recreation? They have a (3-legged) pittie on there! The dog is called Champion (her real name is Lucy) and even though she isn't on every episode she has been on there quite a bit and is shown to be very loving, sweet, gentle and smart! NBC even put a great slideshow with information about her on their website, you can check it out here. It made me love the show even more! Hopefully other shows will follow in it's foot steps.
[notify]
Theodore aka- Teddy - **CGC**

Big Head. Big- Heart.

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 9:45pm PST 
I

Edited by author Tue Jan 22, '13 9:46pm PST

[notify]

Theodore aka- Teddy - **CGC**

Big Head. Big- Heart.

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 9:47pm PST 
Bueller? Bueller? I keep typing and then nothing is showing up confused
[notify]