GO!

Question about Holly, the food aggressive Labrador from The Dog Whisperer?

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '13 3:45pm PST 
So, I have been trying to figure out what happened to her. Many people have said that she has been put down, given away, or lives with Cesar now? What happened to her and if you know, please provide a link where you got your information as people can say A LOT of things and not have any proof! Thanks!!! smile
[notify]
Shiver Me- Timbers- "Charlie"

My Little Dog, a- heartbeat at my- feet.<3

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '13 10:42am PST 
Fairly sure she lives at his psychology center now.

"On Dog Whisperer, I worked with a Labrador named Holly. Holly was very aggressive when she met me and bit my hand. I didn't want her to think that she made me afraid of her, so I didn't budge when she bit me. Even though I had to go the emergency room later and get stitches from what she did. Now Holly's at the Dog Psychology Center and we can play like best friends."

Googled and found that on Cesar's blog.

Quite frankly, he deserved the bite he got.
[notify]

Barked: Thu Aug 1, '13 8:14pm PST 
If you are interested in what actually happened to Holly, here is a video link of her a few weeks later. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yXE-fwI0SWU&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D yXE-fwI0SWU

You can draw your own opinions smile

Edited by author Thu Aug 1, '13 8:20pm PST

[notify]