GO!

Monthly subscription service of amazing goodies for your dogs… any recommendations?

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 4:12pm PST 
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the idea of the monthly subscription service for dogs... Has anyone ever tried these services before? If so, what would you recommend? I heard it’s supposed to provide a box of goodies and toys for your pups every month and delivers right to your door for a really affordable price. I am actually a big fan of Birchbox that does a similar thing, except with high-end makeup products and would really like to give these monthly subscriptions a try for my dogs. For the time being, I shop at our local pet shop for dog food but would like to make a switch and give my furbabies another option to try new things that they will enjoy. I've heard so many good things about these pet boxes that I really would like to give it a go... Can you tell me some of your favorites?

Thanks everyone for your help! I really appreciate it! smile

Edited by author Wed Jan 16, '13 2:23pm PST

[notify]
Kitsune

Divide and- cuddle!!

Barked: Tue Mar 5, '13 8:18pm PST 
We had Kitsune signed up for BarkBox for awhile. We liked it. The stuff they sent was all pretty high quality. Kitsune has food allergies, so some of the treats we weren't able to give him, but other then that I never really had any complaints. They don't send food though - usually just treats and toys. A few times we got grooming supplies too.

Actually, I have a pet blog and wrote a bunch of BarkBox reviews. If you want to take a look you can see what we got each month: Paw Print Pet Blog BarkBox Reviews

If you do decide to sign up, you can use our referral link to save $5 off your first order. Just copy/paste this URL: https://barkbox.com/r/8XgSxmqMEF/

I've heard of other dog subscription services but haven't tried any others yet. I think eventually I'll probably try some of the others as well. I think I have just as much fun as Kitsune does seeing what we get each month laugh out loud
[notify]
Bullie

Barked: Thu Mar 7, '13 6:32am PST 
I've never done monthly subscriptions. Heck, I don't get treats from the store much. I get pork shoulder bones to chomp on, a soccer ball to chase around, a yard to romp around in, and several humans to wrestle with.

But, I've heard a lot of good things about the Spoiled Rotten Box from petflow.com for $25 a month.

Personally, though, I'd rather get some grass-fed beef and free-range chicken and whole trout if I had $25/month to spare.
[notify]

Jack

Jack - Cofounder of- Jackboy's Dog- Bakery

Barked: Thu Mar 7, '13 7:58am PST 
If you are looking for just quality, all natural treats, no fuss, we offer fresh baked treats straight from our bakery to your home every month with monthly featured fancy treats as well. With us you know they are baked fresh, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse somewhere and being sold by some online retailers. We are also a licensed and vetted dog bakery, not some fly by night operations.

One can choose from different collections for toy size dogs or large dogs. Please check us out. You'll be surprised how affordable we are for the high end quality treats we have. Check out the pictures and you'll know what I mean. Check out our Facebook page too to see what all our happy customers are raving about.

Jackboy's Dog Bakery Monthly Dog Treats Link:
http://www.jackboydogbakery.com/MonthlyTreatsSubscriptions.ht ml

Jackboy's Dog Bakery Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jackboys-Dog-Bakery/3428921927 3
[notify]
Noah

Herpaderp-apotam- us

Barked: Fri Mar 8, '13 6:56am PST 
I personally love Pawalla, I get their monthly boxes for my dog and the cats.

Every month you get canned food, treats, toys and supplements for your pet, all picked out by a nutritionist so you know you're getting quality products. Here's a link if you want to check it out:

http://curebit.com/x/tG6Yd (my referral link, if you want to save $5)

I've tried a bunch of other monthly goodie boxes and this is by far my favorite.

Edited by author Fri Mar 8, '13 6:58am PST

[notify]
Lulu

Barked: Wed Apr 10, '13 4:34pm PST 
I like Wag-in-the-box. They rarely do samples, so you get full packages, and they really work hard to use boutique companies, so you get some things you may never heard of or thought to try.

I did a review on them not long ago, and I have a coupon code.

http://www.lifewithbeagle.com/2013/02/product-review-wag-in -box-plus-coupon.html

Christie from Lifewithbeagle.com snoopy
[notify]