GO!

Ideas for Speeches(about dogs)?

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Barked: Thu Jan 10, '13 12:58pm PST 
Thought here would be to the most logical place to post this(feel free to delete/remove this or move it to the appropriate section.

hi5 Hey allwavewave
I need some ideas for Speech, of course i wanted it to be about... DOGS
Basically, I'm not looking for anything specfic, just some general ideas for a speech(about dogs).

Have good afternoon, & thanks for answeringdog

Edited by author Sat Mar 8, '14 1:08pm PST

[notify]
Jasper

Whut?

Barked: Thu Jan 10, '13 1:32pm PST 
Their intelligence...loyalty...sense of humor...bonding...social pack structure...how they hunt together...communication...

Or how about...genetics...breed specific health issues...what is a pedigree...

Or Dog sports like Agility, Rally, Obedience, Conformation, Lure Coursing, Carting, Tracking, Earth Dog trials, Dock Dogs, Search and Rescue etc.

Or Service Dogs, Therapy Dogs, Working Dogs...what's the difference?

Good Luck!
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 4:28pm PST 
You could give a speech on puppy mills.

www.thepuppymillproject.org has lots of resources.
[notify]