GO!

Any recommendations for soft crates?

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Kato

Birds!

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 6:33pm PST 
I'm looking to buy a second crate, and I've noticed that the soft shelled ones are cheaper. I've never used a soft crate before, so I don't really know what to look for. What works good or what doesn't work so well, etc. Any recommendations? If they're pretty much straight forward and not all that different from each other, that's fine too. Just thought I'd ask.

I'll be getting it for Kato who enjoys crates and does not try to escape or shred things up, so no worries about that.
[notify]