GO!

Dog beds?

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 6:19pm PST 
Hi everyone. I am new here and I have 3 dogs a Chi/Pom mix Ginger, a Shi Tzu Annie, and a Coon Hound mix. The hound mix I just adopted Friday but I can not bring her home until Thursday because she had to be spayed first her shelter name is Millie but we may change it. Any ways on to my question. LOL I noticed the shelter has those doggie cot type beds and I was wondering what everyone thinks about them. Are they better than the normal dog beds?
[notify]
Ember FDX

Go Go Devil- Bunnies!

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 3:05pm PST 
Their benefit is that they're waterproof. So for a kennel or shelter, where everything must be sanitized daily, they work really well. They're also great for outside use.

Otherwise I don't think they're any better or worse than regular beds. If you like the look of them in your house, then they're great - if not, no loss.
[notify]