GO!

Things you've given up for your dog

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3  
Sumo

Lady's Man

Barked: Sun Dec 16, '12 3:58pm PST 
laugh out loud Moose laugh out loud big laugh

I've given up my pillow. Sumo and Miss Scarlett like to take it over if they get too hot under the covers...so I have a snoring poodle in each ear.
[notify]
ARCHMX Asher RL1X RL2X RL3X RL

we will dance in- the ring without- words

Barked: Mon Dec 17, '12 9:18am PST 
I agree with Pookie who said she gave up her life. i know I have given up my life for my dogs. And that may seem like so much, but compared to what I have gained due to owning my dogs it is nothing.
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Mon Dec 17, '12 9:54am PST 
Jewel didn't take up much time, she's just a sweet little girl (once she was trained).

It's the fosters that cause me to lose sleep and sanity. laugh out loud Chloe wanted out three times last night!! I had a basset hound that would wake me up not to go out but just to make sure I was still there. I had Chihuahuas that took up FAR too much bed/blanket space. Male dogs with rank farts (girls don't fart like that!!). The worst part is that as soon as you start getting them good they leave and you start all over again. laugh out loud
[notify]

Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Mon Dec 17, '12 8:36pm PST 
Moose you lucky fellow, most HUGE dogs don't get to sleep in bed. BOL, luckily for my person, I get too hot and don't care for the bed. If I did, they would be shopping for a California king. big laugh
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3