GO!

Dog Art

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Milton

Im just a little- guy

Barked: Sat Nov 3, '12 3:04pm PST 
I have an Etsy account. I just recently painted two small dog paintings, a Great Pyrenees and an Alaskan Malamute.

You can see them at, they are in the MTN Dogs of CO section. I also painted a wolf, it's in the paintings section

www.etsy.com/shop/RockyMTNsteeze

Anybody else have any dog related art to show?
[notify]
Kolbe

Where can I run- today?

Barked: Wed Nov 7, '12 10:28am PST 
Beautiful work!
[notify]

Barked: Tue Nov 27, '12 5:08pm PST 
I like your art! smile I designed a t-shirt with an image of my dog, Sebastian, on it. He is looking at a large dog bone wishing it was his. The caption says, "Dream Big!" I use this shirt to motivate people to dream big for their lives, like my dog Sebastian. You can see the shirt at:
http://knowurworth.org/portfolio-view/dream-big/
Let me know what you think!
[notify]

Alva BH

I ordered the- best dog for me- & got her

Barked: Sat Dec 1, '12 3:22pm PST 
Here you can find some art made by me. Most of it is about dogs. On the left I've categorized my pictures in folders. I haven't been very active or artistic lately so most of my drawings are old.
[notify]