GO!

finally home!

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Barked: Tue Oct 23, '12 8:01pm PST 
My dear Dutchy is finally home!
I have had Dutchess since she was a weaned puppy, i snuck her home from a "free puppies" box 10 years ago.
She lived with me and my parents for several years, then came to college with me and lived on the farm where i worked. The past 2 years she has resided on my in-laws farm, since we lived in no-pets-allowed apartments. We finally have gotten settled into our first home and Dutchy got to join the family again!!

Im so excited!

I took my girls (2yr and 4yr old) to shop for treats, a bed, bowls, they had so much fun!
Took Dutchy for a bath and picked up some Nutro dog food.

Im so happy to have her home again!
[notify]