GO!

Halloweenie Contest!!

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Rigby

Dingbat

Barked: Thu Oct 11, '12 5:45am PST 
My favourite time of the year is coming up!
With that, I'd like to hold a skeery Halloweenie contest!

Now, I know that not all of ya like being dressed up, and that's ok! We will have several categories, and not all of them include dressing up smile

The prizes will be denominations of zealies, but each entrant will get a spooky Halloween present fur their page big grin

The categories are as follows:
Scariest Costume HalloweenieScary2012
Cutest Costume HalloweenieCute2012
Most Inventive/Creative Costume HalloweeniePawesome2012
Best Pumpkin Scene (Take a photo of your dog with pumpkins or jack-o-laterns, no costume required)
HalloweeniePumpkin2012
Best Digital Costume (Fur those of you who don't like to wear costumes, but have pawrents that are great at photoshop smile )
HalloweeniePS2012

Tag your photos with the applicable tags I placed at the end of each category.
I will be accepting photos from now until October 25th at midnight (Dogster time), at which point I will try to begin the judging.

1st Place: 50 zealies
2nd Place: 25 zealies
3rd Place: 15 zealies
4th Place: 5 zealies
(Prizes subject to change laugh out loud

(I am looking fur a pannel of about 5 or so judges, if anyone is interested please pawmail me smile )
[notify]
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Thu Oct 25, '12 12:52pm PST 
I'm going to have to judge them on Friday night/Saturday morning. Okay?
[notify]