GO!

Dealing with people!!!

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2  
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Wed May 9, '12 11:05am PST 
Just putting in my two cents, everyone has given you great advise, you are doing the right thing have been where you are at, my ex and my friend started dating then she started to harass me too. Let me tell you it was a nightmare. But it did stop when I started dating a police officer laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud. that was years ago and they ended up breaking up and each one came to tell me about the other one. I just laughed and walked away. Take care and be strong.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2