GO!

New Dog. Breed Finder

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Baily- Agility- crazy!

I LOVE AGILITY- RUN FAST AND RUN- FAIR

Barked: Mon Apr 30, '12 12:22pm PST 
Hi I am thinking of getting a new dog. I wanna get an Australaian shepherd dog. I wanna get a blue mural. I need help getting a dog. I wanna get one from a shelter and I want a mini. I am in eastern Washington well I should say moving over there. I wanna get my dream dog I have always wanted a Australaian Shepherd. So can you help me find one?
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Mon Apr 30, '12 1:05pm PST 
Wow... a blue mural? I think you might possibly mean merle. Frankly colour should be the last consideration in getting a dog. blue dog
[notify]
Baily- Agility- crazy!

Barked: Mon Apr 30, '12 1:36pm PST 
BOL Sorry spelling error. Ok I agree on that and my mom says she wants that color. I said I want a that breed careless of its color. I want that breed they are like a perfect breed for me smile I love there personality's and they are perfectly hyper and are very smart,. I could go on forever about this breed. I am just wondering were I can get a pup.
[notify]

UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Mon Apr 30, '12 2:06pm PST 
Well there's always Petfinder.com of course. Also keep in mind that shelters don't always list all their dogs online so you may have to call or check in person. Also try Googling for Australian Shepherd rescues in your area.
[notify]
Baily- Agility- crazy!

Barked: Mon Apr 30, '12 2:21pm PST 
I did barely anything poped up
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Mon Apr 30, '12 4:06pm PST 
You may have to expand your search or wait until the dog you're looking for comes into a shelter. Because you have such specific requirements, it might take a while to find exactly what you want.

Have you contacted this group? ARPH They have a branch in the Northwest, and their application includes questions about sex, color, age, and size preference.

"Once your application is approved, the ARPH Rescue Representative whom you are working with will help you find the right dog to match your family. Sometimes a dog that matches your home will be available immediately, but in most cases, it will take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months. The more narrow your criteria for the right dog, the longer the wait. If your heart is set on a certain color, gender or age, you will probably wait longer than the adopter who is open on all these things. We do not place our dogs on a "first come, first served" basis, but according to the needs of the dog."
[notify]
Nicky

World's Cutest- Leprechaun

Barked: Thu May 3, '12 10:24am PST 
There is a national mini Aussie rescue called MARS (Mini Aussie Rescue + Support, Inc). Perhaps you could check them out?
[notify]
Baily- Agility- crazy!

Barked: Thu May 3, '12 10:42pm PST 
Thank you Nicky and Onix. I am really looking foreword to this new puppy. Well as soon a I find one I guess.
[notify]
Baily- Agility- crazy!

Barked: Fri May 4, '12 8:34am PST 
*Onyx*
[notify]
Lucy, Pretty- Lil' Angel

Swallowed a- Whistle

Barked: Fri May 4, '12 11:32am PST 
You're getting a lot of great information here, but don't furget to check out Dogster's Dog Breeds and Adoption (powered by Petfinder) pages as well!

I hope you are your perfect pup find each other soon!cloud 9
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2