GO!

Does anybody agree with me that this isn't my dog?....

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
Shasta

Speed Demon

Barked: Wed Apr 18, '12 3:43pm PST 
Aww... well Rigby sure is a cutie! It's pretty annoying, I twice posted a question on peoples opinions for Shasta's breed. Both times I said that his father was a lab/wolf mix, and that he seriously is not a GSD. I got 6 answers total.... only one actually didn't have the word "GSD" in it! One agreed with me on his hound... [I'm 100% sure there is some sort of hound, if you could hear his bark you'd know exactly why...] but the other 4 said "Yeah right, there is NO wolf in him, you're just saying that.... he's GSD all the way!" ugggghhh.... Oh well. Some people can think what they want I guess.... I'm still confident that there's little-to-none in him.

Beagle as a JRT mix? Wowwwww.... that's crazy!
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Thu Apr 19, '12 12:28am PST 
I did think it looked like Shasta, lol! But like Rigby said, not seeing him in person makes it harder.

At any rate, it's a great sketch! way to go
[notify]
Shasta

Speed Demon

Barked: Thu Apr 19, '12 11:46am PST 
Thanks, Jackson Tan. Yeah It turned out looking more like Shasta than I had hoped it would..... I tried emphasizing the white paws/chest but they didn't really turn out that great, haha [because Shasta has no white anywhere except for a couple flakes on his chest...]
[notify]

Pooch ~ I- miss you ~

love forever

Barked: Thu Apr 19, '12 3:12pm PST 
People have asked if Pooch, my tri-colored short-coated pointy-eared curly-tailed Rat Terrier mix was my red Golden Retriever's puppy before. shrug
Some people...
Then again people asked if he was a "pit bull" as well. He weighed 25 lbs at the highest and of course he had the aforementioned pointy ears, curly tail, etc...

Edited by author Thu Apr 19, '12 3:13pm PST

[notify]
Shasta

Speed Demon

Barked: Fri Apr 20, '12 10:47am PST 
Wow pit bull? I can almost see where they come from.... your golden retriever's puppy? Wow that's just..... eesh!

That sure bugs me when everyone thinks anything is a pit bull.... ANY dog that has a 'square' head, sleek short fur, or a solid muscular build gets accused of being a 'pit bull' by people around here.... ugh!
[notify]
Loki

Barked: Thu Apr 26, '12 1:09pm PST 
That's really neat. Here's a painting that someone dig of my boy Loki once.

Loki Painting
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2