GO!

I drew a picture of Jackson!

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 25)  
1  2  3  
Twister

Love me.

Barked: Mon Apr 16, '12 12:04pm PST 
Thanks Jackson. wink
Man, ya'lls drawings are awesome! I really wish I could draw like that! way to go If I could go back in time I would have taken art lessons instead of band! laugh out loud
I drew a pic of a stray dog I fell in love with today, if I hadn't been at work I would have taken him home (and um, looked for his owners...)! Had to do it from memory; and after seeing all these other pics I don't know if I want to add it, lol. I'm still coveting that dog though. I think I'll go look for him after work, but I prob won't find him...frown
[notify]
Shasta

Speed Demon

Barked: Mon Apr 16, '12 11:15pm PST 
Ooh! I like your style! I have always loved the very real-and-sketchy drawings. I don't really know why, I just have. What did you use to draw it? All I have ever done is the good ol' fashioned Graphite Pencil drawings.... [well, I sketched a really lousy forest with a tiny tiny leftover bit of charcoal once 'cause I was really bored... Haha] Would love to see more drawings if you would have the time to draw and scan/post them. =D

[just incase, here's some of my pics that I drew...they're not much, but I'm still just 15, hehe. http://s1121.photobucket.com/albums/l510/Nuts4Mutts/My%20Drawings/ ]
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Thu Apr 19, '12 12:34am PST 
Hi Shasta!

For that drawing I used an H4 pencil, a 6B pencil, and a thick Indian ink pen. I don't usually use thick pens but my thin ones had run out and I couldn't find a biro pen so I just used that one. You can see how thick the lines are because of it.

Your work is very good Shasta, much better than what I could do when I was only 15! Keep up the good work m'dear! way to go
[notify]

Quinndred- Spirit

Yeap I do wiggle- when I walk:-)

Barked: Sat Apr 21, '12 6:51am PST 
Now that looks good!
[notify]
Shasta

Speed Demon

Barked: Tue Apr 24, '12 9:17am PST 
Thanks Jackson! Very awesome! =D
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 25)