GO!

I drew a picture of Jackson!

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '12 12:46am PST 
LOL, please be kind - I've never drawn a dog before. laugh out loud

Jackson Tan

What do you think?
[notify]
Twister

Love me.

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '12 4:38pm PST 
That's really good, I like it! applause
His grin makes me smile. big grin

Edited by author Wed Apr 11, '12 4:39pm PST

[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '12 5:38pm PST 
Thanks, Twister. hug

I love the way you draw dogs too. way to go
[notify]

Jilly

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '12 6:22pm PST 
Really, really well done!
[notify]
Twister

Love me.

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '12 8:42pm PST 
Thanks Jackson, maybe I'll post one I did of Twister a while back; but I don't think I'm as detailed as you are. way to go

ETA: If you've never drawn a dog before, I don't wanna see pics you have experience drawing...laugh out loud

Edited by author Wed Apr 11, '12 8:44pm PST

[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Thu Apr 12, '12 2:24am PST 
Thanks Jilly!

Eh, all I know how to draw is manga. Not exactly Da Vinci, hehe. Do you have deviant art, Twister? I would LOVE to see your picture. way to go
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Thu Apr 12, '12 6:27am PST 
Jackson- Nice Job. Far better than anything I could do. I really admire people who can draw and paint,sing ,or play an instrument. I'm not at all artistically inclined. I do seem to have an eye for color and have been told that I can put a room together well,small consolation for my lack of real talent. You did an amazing job and for a first time effort a very impressive one. Please keep drawing and sharing,would love to see more of your work.hugbig grin
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Thu Apr 12, '12 8:12am PST 
Great picture, Jackson way to go I wish I could draw something other than a stick figure laugh out loud Agree you'll have to show us any future pictures!
[notify]
Twister

Love me.

Barked: Thu Apr 12, '12 10:44am PST 
Manga can be pretty cool. Lol, had to look up deviantArt, I have never heard that term before. All I really do is dabble a bit in drawing when I have some free time. I used to draw a lot more when I was growing up. After work I'll try to post the pic I did of Twist this summer (waiting for a plane gave me some down time). Wish I could learn how to do manga & basically draw better, but right now it's just a 'part-time' hobby. wink
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Thu Apr 12, '12 7:48pm PST 
Thanks M&K and Onyx! hug

Twister if you would like to see my manga work my name is leahplainandtallish on DA or I am one facebook if you would like to be friends, look for leah strates. smile I learned from reading comic books lol.

I look forward to seeing your pics, we can do an art swap anytime. I just loved your poodle duel pic laugh out loud
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3