GO!

Where's the best place online to buy dog collars?

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  
Chanel- (Rehomed)

Born to Be- Beautiful

Barked: Wed Nov 26, '08 9:19am PST 
glamourdog.com
foxypaws.com

They both are pretty expensive, but there collars are gorgeous for boys and girls!
[notify]
Hershey Bear

Silly old bear

Barked: Wed Nov 26, '08 6:52pm PST 
Collarmania! cheer

www.collarmania.com
[notify]
Andrew

Did someone say- Treat???

Barked: Thu Nov 27, '08 6:57am PST 
I have purchased some cute themed collars from www.hotdogcollars.com They have fast shipping and EXCELLENT customer service!!!!
[notify]

Tetsuya

I'm a snuggly- boy!

Barked: Thu Nov 27, '08 1:18pm PST 
If you want Lupine collars and leashes you can buy them on the Midwest Shiba Inu Rescue website and a portion goes to MSIR: Lupine Collars & Leashes
[notify]
Sukeena RIP- Beautiful- Baby

Razzzz A Roo- Girl!

Barked: Fri Nov 28, '08 3:57am PST 
Thank you for the Lupine link, in the spring were going to go with lupine for the pack so we will forsure pick them up from your rescue!!!
[notify]
Eddie

Barked: Sun Nov 30, '08 8:07am PST 
Also, Ebay has TONS of brand new collars, leads and clothes for dogs. You can sometimes get them for very cheap.
[notify]
Bella

Barked: Tue Dec 9, '08 6:59pm PST 
very cool collars at www.fidoslaundry.com
[notify]
Glory

Barked: Mon Dec 15, '08 7:04am PST 
I make custom dog collars, so I can make the collar fit your dog, instead of you trying to find a collar that will fit!!! Just visit my site and check out my collars, I will be posting some new ribbon I just got tonight, and let me know if you want something made!

blingforbowwow.etsy.com or my blog: blingforbowwow.blogspot.com where I post ribbon pictures, etc.

Thanks!
[notify]
Fifi

Barked: Wed Jun 10, '09 8:55am PST 
Fun Dog Fred has some really unique collars. It's definitely worth checking out. www.fundogfred.com
[notify]
Missy

It's my way or- the highway!

Barked: Sat Jun 13, '09 1:45pm PST 
Dog.com is a great website for everything. They're unbelievably cheap and their products don't look like it. I've been shopping there for months now and I reccomend it to everyone! I just bought my dog one of the leather collars with the bones on it and everyone compliments it. I'm also a dog dresser so I've bought numerous of dresses/coats/sweaters etc for both my dogs and they are all super cheap. Y0u should check it out smile
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4