GO!

Best dog bed?

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Koorazh

You can't catch- me!

Barked: Wed Aug 10, '05 6:28am PST 
Now that we have hardwood floors, Mom wonders if I'm not uncomfortable on the floor, and yet . . . I still don't sleep in my dog bed much. She wonders if I don't like my bed -- an LL Bean dog bed restuffed with buckwheat hulls. Do you like your dog bed? What kind do you have?
[notify]
Trixie

Supermutt!

Barked: Wed Aug 10, '05 8:48am PST 
I have one of those simple fleece ones that fits in my crate. I like it so much better than a towel or bare crate!! Mom says when she brought it home I layed in it right away and just fell asleep like a little baby! Right now mom puts my pee pad in it (just in case I have an accident, even tho I'm very good), a little fleece blankie that matches the big one mom and dad have, and a towel so I'm super comfy in my crate. I usually rearrange things after mom makes them all nice tho...

She was going to make a washable cover for my bed, but her sewing machine is broken, so she can't right now. She was going to use fleece she says, so it would be all snuggly (even moreso).
[notify]
Avalanche

Pardon my- mud-mask

Barked: Wed Aug 10, '05 9:45am PST 
Wow, a Carolina dog! Those are pretty unusual!

I think it just depends on a dog's preferences.

With my dense fur I prefer the hardwood or tile. OTOP, sibling Joker has a heavy coat and prefers the cushiest spots he can find. If there is a towel in one corner and two towels in the other, he will always lay on the two towels!

My owners prefer "dog beds" they can throw in the clothes washer, so no padded or woven baskets for us.
[notify]

Isis, She is- dearly- missed....

Just call me- Isis...where's- my chewie??

Barked: Wed Aug 10, '05 10:03am PST 
Hi guys! For night-night- time, my favorite bed is the biggest one in the house...and I sometimes let my humans sleep in it too! But during the day, my favorite bed is my canine cooler bed.
[notify]
Foxworthy- Fuzz

B-B-B-B-Baaaaad- to the Bone!

Barked: Sat Aug 20, '05 10:15pm PST 
I sleep in a crate at night, but I think the best bed is Mom and Dad's! In the mornings, Dad usually gets up to get us all outside to do our duty, and when he brings Merry and I back inside, we get to snuggle in bed with Mom for awhile. Merry barks and wrestles with me, but when I can get him to give me a break, I love to snuggle up to Mom and fall back to sleep smile.
[notify]
Rocky

Barked: Sat Aug 20, '05 11:33pm PST 
We all like to stay in bed all night, but Mommy gave us this amazine bed and its the best thing we have ever seen. If you go to Haley's Dogster page, she is sleeping in it. You can also find it here: http://www.spoilyourpup.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info &cPath=4_6&products_id=199

That is our mommy's sote, we are the official testers of everything and all of the beds are the best quality and super comfy! Even more comfy than our mommy and daddy's bed (dont tell them we said that though, they would never know we admit to having the most comfortable sleeping place!)
[notify]