GO!

officer kills 4 month old pit bull

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3  
Lenny

Lenny -The- Wrecking Ball

Barked: Tue May 28, '13 5:33pm PST 
My cat was run over when I was young, thankfully I did not see it happen but seeing his body in the street was bad enough...I remember how awful it was and I cannot imagine seeing my own dog with holes in it.

I'm always one to think what owners could do, yes we have to protect our pets. However, accidents happen and like Tiller said gates get left open or a dog slips out of the door or manages to dig past the 6 inches of wire you put down in the ground to try and keep him in the yard. Sometimes it happens. I'm all for officers using their weapons to defend themselves or the public when necessary, but the point is that this was a BAD judgement call. (Bad probably isn't strong enough of a word). Tiller and Twister have said it better than I could say.

I just feel so bad for those kids... I can't even imagine.
[notify]
Vader

Hey lets get- them ducks

Barked: Fri Jul 5, '13 4:37am PST 
Theres a lot of evil people in this world if you have not figured it out yet. Those with power more often than not seek to abuse that power. Not only that but it doesn't' take a person with a position of power to commit an appalling act such as what's explained here. Kinda makes me wish humanity never existed.
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3