GO!

Really Angry!!

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

Sarge

Teddybear

Barked: Tue Feb 26, '13 11:08pm PST 
I just found out that there was an add posted at this website rehoming a saint bernard/ Poodle mix named Kong. http://www.reachoo.com/ads/102042413?utm_source=yakaz. Problem is that those pictures are of my dog and my kid! One of the members on a Facebook site I go to did a reverse google image search and found out they stole those pictures from the ones I had posted on dogster. So mad right now! I sent an email to that website reporting it as Fraud and that they are using my pictures and to have it pulled from their website.
[notify]
Sarge

Teddybear

Barked: Tue Feb 26, '13 11:49pm PST 
Good news! After I emailed the website about it they pulled the ad down right away for me. Wish the company would have emailed me back and informed me that they pulled it down but I'm glad they did it right away. Only way I found out was when I went back to the site and found it no longer available.
[notify]
Sarge

Teddybear

Barked: Wed Feb 27, '13 5:39am PST 
Ok now come to find out that if I log into the account I created on that website(only created one to send complaint) then click on the link it says that it's unavailable but when I log out and do it, the ad pulls up. I did this several times and it only will pull up if I'm logged out of my account. Now is that fishy or what??? I just sent another email to this company again. We'll see what happens.
[notify]

Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Wed Feb 27, '13 6:19am PST 
I can still see the ad.

Really disgusting that people do this stuff. Hope it gets resolved! I reported it as spam too.
[notify]
Sarge

Teddybear

Barked: Wed Feb 27, '13 9:04am PST 
It's coming up now as site doesn't exist. I had a couple other people check for me just in case and they are saying the same thing so hopefully it's taken care of now. Crossing my fingers. Thank you Sanka for doing that. I know some people on the Saint Berdoodle facebook community page I'm on also did this for me. I really appreciate it. I don't want my pictures to be used by people to scam other people out of money.
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Wed Feb 27, '13 1:51pm PST 
I just tried now, & it said "page doesn't exist" so let's hope it's dealt with.
[notify]
Mr. Jake the- Beagle

I am Murphy's- Law Embodied! <3- Me!

Barked: Wed Feb 27, '13 3:01pm PST 
jake and i sniffed around and it came up as "Doesn't exist" so i hope your problems dealt with.
[notify]
Sarge

Teddybear

Barked: Wed Feb 27, '13 3:36pm PST 
Thanks everyone! I hope no one else ever has the same issue. Might want to keep your eyes open though because they copied the pics from the ones I had added on dogster so they have probably done this before with others.
[notify]