GO!

Finding Rudy

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 64)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Rigby

Dingbat

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 11:01am PST 
I'm going to have to agree with the others as well on the subject of her new family.

However, I'm not saying that the legal proceedings against the shelter should be dropped. That is something I believe you should still fight for.

But I've had Rigby just over a year now, and if someone came knocking on my door today with the claim that she was their dog, they wouldn't be getting her back. I would fight with everything I had to keep MY dog.

I know it's tough to let go, and a terribly unfair and heartwrenching situation, but unfortunately, what's done is done.
[notify]
Rudy

Don't let- anything come- between you

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 7:47pm PST 
I get what you're saying and you're all entitled to your opinions.

Nothing wrong with that but I've made up my mind.

Have a nice day.

wave
[notify]
Zane

Slobber that- only a mother- can love!!

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '13 3:20pm PST 
I feel like a butt...

For some reason I totally misread a few things and misunderstood something. My apologies.

I wanted to correct myself. red face

Edited by author Mon Jan 14, '13 3:22pm PST

[notify]

Rudy

Don't let- anything come- between you

Barked: Tue Apr 23, '13 2:57am PST 
Can't go into details right now but I can honestly say I feel closer to getting Rudy back. Made a few phone calls and sent some emails. I've also ran into people whose dogs were stolen and even though it
s been a few months or year in some cases they refuse to stop looking. A Bassett hound who had been separated from her owner for 10 years was reunited not too long ago, and she remembered him and everything. Stories like that give me hope and prove you CAN come home again!

"Let me go home! I'm just too far from where you are, I got to go home. Oh I miss you, you know." "It'll all be all right, I'll be home tonight. I'm coming back home!" lyrics from 'Home' by Michael Buble.
[notify]
  (Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 64)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7