GO!

Is there anything that can be done?

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '12 6:53pm PST 
I go with the idea of just setting an amount in your head so you can haggle and then approaching this clown with "Okay, how much do you want for the dog?"
[notify]
Molly

Shiba-dors rule!

Barked: Thu Sep 27, '12 8:25am PST 
This is so upsetting. I hope everything turns out ok. I hate the way the law looks at pets as no more than property, and not very valuable property at that. Seems like people get in more trouble for stealing a stereo than they do for taking a loved member of the family. We'll be keeping you in our thoughts.hug
[notify]
Recon

Barked: Thu Sep 27, '12 7:17pm PST 
Here's her FB page...
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-Stella-Home/22981795714 4908

I've just submitted a story to the local news station. I hope they can help. I pray they can.
[notify]

Rudy

Don't let- anything come- between you

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '12 5:15pm PST 
Hope you find her, I'm trying to get my dog back too.It's really nerve-wracking to be in this type of scenario.
[notify]
Zeus

Zeus - King of the Dogs

Barked: Wed Nov 14, '12 1:04pm PST 
I know it is illegal and harsh but I would throw this neighbor a blanket party with six of my largest friends. You have tried going to the police, they refuse to do their jobs and that will help you if you do get charged for the assault.
[notify]
Rudy

Don't let- anything come- between you

Barked: Wed Nov 14, '12 10:56pm PST 
I'd go to a news station or animal control.

One person did that and put so much heat on the person who had her dog she got him back.

I've in a sense, painted the town red with flyers of my dog. Leaving them in vets offices, pet stores and small businesses.

It works.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2