GO!

Miss Universe Canada says "Ban Pit Bulls"

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Wed Sep 12, '12 1:53pm PST 
I was at the animal control today playing with some of the young pups. They all bit my fingers.

I say we ban puppies.
[notify]
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Wed Sep 12, '12 6:11pm PST 
I second the banning of spiders. I don't have any use for anything with more than 6 legs.shock
[notify]
Buster

Barked: Wed Sep 12, '12 6:21pm PST 
Ban hamsters too they can be evil little things when they want to be no matter how cute they can be. Oh and rabbits I still have scars from the one I own. But seriously they ask these questions in an attempt to make people who's sole purpose in life is to go to pageants and be told they're beautiful, look sort of intelligent. No doubt some are but most people just do not take them seriously.

Edited by author Wed Sep 12, '12 6:22pm PST

[notify]

Saya

I want to play!

Barked: Fri Sep 14, '12 11:12pm PST 
I want to ban wheel bugs! Evil bugs their bite is like a wasp sting and they fly at you or land on you.. Grr!

I never been bitten, but they make me scream when one flies by my head.. scary.

Look up wheel bugs you'll see what I mean.. The cog wheel thing is cool, but not their bite..
[notify]
Angel

Tuff Enuff!

Barked: Sat Sep 15, '12 3:03am PST 
LOL I was attacked by a rooster and a Chow...don't see them getting banned!
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sun Sep 16, '12 2:18pm PST 
Ban humans...or at least brand the stupid ones with a big S on their forehead so we can see them coming laugh out loud
[notify]
Miklo

Will Jump For- Treats

Barked: Wed Sep 19, '12 4:34pm PST 
Oh, wow, here we go again with the do away with Pit Bulls. I was attacked by a cocker & a fighting rooster, I didn't say do away with them. Poor her, but things happen for a reason & we don't know the truth why she was attacked.
[notify]
Joy

Always finds- something to- bark about

Barked: Sat Oct 20, '12 1:58pm PST 
That is so stupid.It's like someone banned paper because they cut in it(who hasn't?It is damn painful and deserves banning)
[notify]
Koda

Judge the Deed- not the Breed

Barked: Tue Oct 30, '12 1:49pm PST 
Cat scratched me when I was two.. this warrants banning of all cats big laugh

People need to be informed before they open their mouths. Especially if they are people of persuasion. That's rediculous... I say we ban Miss Universe's.. I think that would fix the problem right? way to go
[notify]
Jasper

Whut?

Barked: Wed Oct 31, '12 8:22am PST 
Ban beauty show competitions and their not so bright competitors.
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4