GO!

Miss Universe Canada says "Ban Pit Bulls"

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Sep 11, '12 9:43am PST 
Savvy. laugh out loud I don't think the general public would take those celebrities seriously, but it's awfully immature of them to make such a generalization.
[notify]

Barked: Tue Sep 11, '12 11:26am PST 
Well by that logic, we should ban guinea pigs, birds, bunnies, chihuahuas, blue heelers, golden retrievers and labrador retrievers since I've been bitten by all of them. shrug Though oddly enough I've never been attack by any dog that has a good owner, only dogs with bad owners, like the kind who were just "Lawn ornaments" and never had any sort of training.
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Tue Sep 11, '12 11:49am PST 
I think we should ban logic, too!
[notify]

Taggert

Semper Vorax

Barked: Tue Sep 11, '12 4:16pm PST 
Let's ban based on appearance rather than their personality. . .right, Miss Canada?

Edited by author Tue Sep 11, '12 4:17pm PST

[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Tue Sep 11, '12 7:48pm PST 
Taggert. laugh out loud.Nicely played.
[notify]
Wufei

I'm not a boy,- I'm a real dog!

Barked: Tue Sep 11, '12 11:52pm PST 
Can we ban insects too? I'm deathly afraid of them! confused
[notify]
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Wed Sep 12, '12 4:17am PST 
If pitbulls were banned, then where do they think "Lilly, the hero pitbull's" owner, from Massachusetts, would be right now. shrug
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Wed Sep 12, '12 9:24am PST 
If we're banning things that bite that means my cousin will be banned!! She used to bite people all the time, I'd rather hang out with 50 pit bulls than ever see her again.
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Wed Sep 12, '12 9:59am PST 
Let's ban mosquitoes. I mean...who is going to miss them?
[notify]

Barked: Wed Sep 12, '12 1:03pm PST 
Spiders defiantly need to be banned also! In fact what shouldn't be banned? Since most animals in this world have the capability to attack you/and or have attacked people.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4