GO!

URGENT: Please help us unchain Sunny!

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

Sage CGC

Mommy's lil- princess

Barked: Tue Jan 17, '12 6:46pm PST 
https://www.facebook.com/savesunny

Please like that page and support us. There is a dog, owned by a former prosecuting attorney who lives out on a "chain." Our city has a no chain law, but he gets around it by using a zipline for her. We have tried everything, but according to Idaho Law, she is given food, water (even though it's frozen) and shelter (even though it's too small for her to fit into.) We have tried to reason with the owner, and failed. Offered to give her a new home, with no success. This girl is outside tonight and we'll be getting 3 feet of snow. The temperature with wind chill right now is 5 degrees, and it's only getting colder. She has nothing to sleep on but a burlap sack. Please, visit our page, like it and give us the support. We will be rallying this weekend, and need to prove to the media that enough people are behind us!

Thank you! And please share the page!
[notify]
Adam

Vaccine free- -Disease free- goes pawinpaw

Barked: Tue Jan 17, '12 7:08pm PST 
I looked at the pictures. If she can't reach the dog house why isn't that a crime??? Good for you for making this page and helping.
[notify]
Sage CGC

Mommy's lil- princess

Barked: Tue Jan 17, '12 7:13pm PST 
Thank you. And you're not the only one wondering...
[notify]

Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Tue Jan 17, '12 7:59pm PST 
Have you contacted Dogs Deserve Better? They have representatives and will send someone out to the house.
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Tue Jan 17, '12 9:48pm PST 
I certainly hope that you get the results you are hoping for. I personally have no clue why people own dogs that are not allowed to be inside. I know that some people just don't know any better or have a different opinion but if they choose to keep a dog outside providing adequate food,shelter,water,vet care and spending time with the dog are often neglected in alot of cases when the dog lives outside as well. What the owner does or did for a living should not make them exempt from the law but should in fact,in my opinion hold them to a higher standard since they know and enforce the law but usually does allow them to get away with more. I am stuck with that fact as well.There is a person in my neighborhood who because of their position in local government gets away with letting a dog with a known bite history and agression issues run at large and no one bothers to report it since they know nothing will be done. No local Ac officer or police officer would risk their job to cite the owner.
[notify]
Chico

Barked: Mon Jan 30, '12 4:01pm PST 
Begging with an incompetent and cruel owner never work.

What works is taking action, meaning doing instead of just hoping to persuade the owner to change.
[notify]
Maya-Living- in the UK

Pet me please?

Barked: Tue Jan 31, '12 3:03pm PST 
The page does not seem to be working?
[notify]