GO!

why don't people pick up their dogs poop!!

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 6 of 7: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Titus

Cave canis- vigilo omnis

Barked: Mon Sep 10, '12 6:43am PST 
Lol! "Dividends"! laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]
Farley

Farlekiin the- Dragonborn

Barked: Tue Sep 11, '12 8:41am PST 
Lots of horse poop along walking trails where I live.. if Farles had his way he'd gobble it all up- problem solved. silenced
[notify]
Zeus

Zeus - King of the Dogs

Barked: Wed Nov 14, '12 1:16pm PST 
Because they're lazy. They got their dog, enjoyed the cute puppy phase but then got bored and resentful when the real work started.

I ALWAYS pick up my dogs poop because I am not a disgusting ignorant slob.
[notify]

Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Sat Dec 29, '12 11:23am PST 
The thing that is frustrating is when your dogs tummy is a bit off and it's obvious to bystanders that your dog was pooping, but they don't know that it's almost impossible to clean up gooshy mess off the grass. Then you just make the gesture of picking up and hope it soaks into the ground fast yuuuuck
[notify]
Jasper

Whut?

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '12 10:23am PST 
Farley - laugh out loud big laugh Horse apples are pretty tasty wink But wearing it is cool too...a nice green caked on coat of horse poop always excites. That's when the smell is the best. way to go laugh out loud
[notify]
Rusty

Champion PPH

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 11:41am PST 
My pet peeve: lazy dog owners! Several parks around here have the sign: "The poop fairy doesn't live here. Pick up after your dog!"

I hate seeing it on sidewalks & ramps. I know the owner saw it happen and it makes the rest of us look bad. I offer bags when the owner tries to look the other way and sent one guy back up the ramp at the dog park to pick up after his Great Dane. It seems like the larger the dog, the lazier the owner! (At least, I think that when I step in that large, steaming mountain of poop!)

Like Squ'mey, I have bags in every coat pocket. Rusty doesn't poop on walks, but he really lets go at the park. shock He is a travelling pooper, so it makes it quite the challenge to pick it all up.

I do recommend poop bags; using the plastic grocery store bags is a recipe for disaster. I learned that the hard way: Dahlia did a slightly loose poop, and my finger went trough the bag, picking it up. eek It was a very long walk home.............

Edited by author Tue Jan 1, '13 11:42am PST

[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 12:38pm PST 
Farles and Calisi. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
[notify]
Jasper

High-flyin' Pup!

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 1:21pm PST 
I had an incident once...now if Jasper poops at night I sometimes come back for it the next day.

We were walking in my neighborhood at night, and he pooped. I was juggling leash, flashlight, and poop bag trying to pick it up when I lost my balance and fell onto the poop. It was horrifying. I do my best now to walk him when it's light out, but maybe once a month he lasves a pot that I come back for the next morning. Eeeeew.
[notify]
Hershey

Bark it Loud &- Proud!

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '13 11:06am PST 
shock Jasper...you need one of the lights that clip to a ball cap way to go A leash belt for hands free dog walking...and easier poo pick up.
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '13 1:48pm PST 
I travel with dogs on the interstate highways lots and I am always handing someone a bag whose dog just left a pile which they obviously were ALSO going to leave. I find it's pretty hard for them to NOT pick it up when someone hands you a bag and is right there watching and waiting for you to pick it up, BOL!
[notify]
  (Page 6 of 7: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7