GO!

going to court about Bruno

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 12 of 12: Viewing entries 111 to 119)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Tue Feb 28, '12 3:21am PST 
I'm so glad all this is over with now and Maggie is doing better.

Does the e-collar help in situations where you need emergency recall consistently? I was considering one for Jackson's rushing problem (male dogs, wild life, cats) but I heard they are actually illegal here so I will have to find out if that's true. It sounds like you probably won't have to use it anyway cause it sounds like you have everything under control.

So relieved everything worked out okay, I was so worried for Bruno. hug
[notify]
Lucille

I am the Sock- Bandit!!!

Barked: Tue Feb 28, '12 6:48am PST 
Bruno, that's awesome news! It's so good to hear when hard work does pay off. I'm glad that you were treated fairly.

hug

The CGC isn't easy for many of us...Lu and I aren't there yet, either. The paw handling and stranger supervised stay (or whatever they call that exercise) will be the roughest for us. Great idea on the liver juice laugh out loud Best of luck to you.
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Tue Feb 28, '12 8:17am PST 
Bruno,
I'm relaay glad that things worked out so well for you.big grin
I'm also so glad Maggie is doing so well.relievedblue dog it sounds like you have everything well in hand and taken care of. Good Luck on the CGC as well.hughughugwishesway to go
Mika,Kai&Pam
[notify]

Tyson

Ball?! Did- someone say- BALL?!!!!!

Barked: Tue Feb 28, '12 8:38am PST 
I haven't been on Dogster in ages and this is the first thread I looked for. I am SO happy everything worked out for you guys. And what a relief about those fines! Congratulations and keep up the great work.
[notify]
Chance

How You Doin'?

Barked: Tue Feb 28, '12 10:38am PST 
So glad Maggie is on the mend!

Good luck with the CGC!
I don't think we'd ever be able to get Chance to the point she could pass. That pesky leaving her with a friendly stranger part would sink us.
[notify]
Bruno CGC

Honorary Kelpie

Barked: Tue Feb 28, '12 2:16pm PST 
Thanks everybody for all your support. smile I really appreciate people who understand this stuff.

Don't congratulate me on the CGC until he actually passes, though! laugh out loud I'm hopeful but not entirely certain. I don't think he has ever gone a whole ten minutes without a food reward in a training situation, and that's about how long the CGC takes (looking at youtube vids of people taking it.) I'm worried some about him getting bored or frustrated and deciding to be deaf to my commands. I do mix it up in training sessions and don't reward every rep, but it's never that long between rewards.

It's funny, the supervised separation part seems to sink a lot of folks, but that's one part I've never really worried about. Bruno's "stay" is AWESOME and I don't think he'll even pay attention to whoever is there if I tell him to stay before I go out.

No, mainly I'm worried about him hackling or snarking at the dog in the pass-by.
[notify]
Samson

Work? What's- that?

Barked: Tue Feb 28, '12 2:53pm PST 
Great job! Good to hear this turned out good in the end.

And good luck on Bruno's CGC.
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Tue Feb 28, '12 6:30pm PST 
This is awesome news! And I'm so glad to hear Maggie is doing well also! cheercheer
Good luck with the CGC! way to gocheer
[notify]
Sirius- Padfoot- Black

Too clever for- Mom's own good!- :)

Barked: Thu Mar 1, '12 10:04am PST 
So glad to hear the judge was being reasonable and lowered the fines.

also glad to hear that Maggie is doing well and healing up.

Best of luck with the CGC. way to go
[notify]
  (Page 12 of 12: Viewing entries 111 to 119)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12