GO!

Second Strike

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 55)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Mon Jan 30, '12 12:10pm PST 
I think that comment was uncalled for.
[notify]
Tyson

Ball?! Did- someone say- BALL?!!!!!

Barked: Mon Jan 30, '12 1:54pm PST 
You know, I could get offended. But, honestly, I am not going to be concerned by someone that leaves an anonymous comment. If it was someone I knew and respected, I might feel differently. When I worked in retail we had a saying, "You can please 10% of people all the time, 80% of people most of the time and 10% people never."

Tyson is still doing well. Well enough, in fact, that when we went to the dog park today, he could fetch while I used the Chuck-it without even limping. His mood and range of motion are doing nothing but improving still. We added in chondroitin and msm (actually, it's an all-in-one pill) because I had read that they were helpful in the body's repair of cartilage. It seems to work working well.
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Mon Jan 30, '12 11:35pm PST 
Tyson,
Glad to hear things are still going well/getting better. You have worked very hard and deserve to enjoy the fruits of your labors.
I agree with Savvy that the anon.post isn't worth worrying about and was totally uncalled for.
[notify]

Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Tue Jan 31, '12 7:03am PST 
Tyson, you and your peeps are all champs!

hi5
[notify]
Lucille

I am the Sock- Bandit!!!

Barked: Tue Jan 31, '12 11:40am PST 
Tyson's mom, you have done a fantastic job with this dog and your entire family through all of this. Tyson is so very lucky to be in your home. As opposed to the home of some complete idiot who knows nothing about dog behavior. At least the court was fair to you...

Sometimes a little bit of pain management and training (both the dog and human kids) is all it takes to turn this type of situation around. So glad you found what worked for Tyson (yay for glucosamine!) and that things are working out. He's even figured out how to re-direct Scout with a toy! There's a lot to love in Tyson, that's for sure.cloud 9
[notify]
  (Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 55)  
1  2  3  4  5  6