GO!

Restraining order against dog owner

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Tue Nov 15, '11 5:39pm PST 
Turner,
That's a good idea. I live in the city,but still don't know if it would be enforced. Certainly worth a try though. Maybe that along with a small boundry marker such as a decorative garden fence would help. The police still couldn't do anything about her walking her dog past the house though. To the original poster,I'm so sorry that you have to deal with this issue. There are just some people who thrive on making others miserable or don't consider anyone else's rights or feelings but their own.hughughugwishes to you in finding a solution to the problem.
[notify]
Bella and- Daisy CGC

I'm a Meanie

Barked: Tue Nov 15, '11 7:46pm PST 
The OP stated she lives in a condo. Many times this means the outdoor space is open to all residents (the HOA fees help pay for the maintenance so you don't have to do it, but you also don't own it).

So we don't know if the other dog is trespassing at all. In some Condo places you can't even put out holiday decor on the public space.
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Tue Nov 15, '11 8:09pm PST 
That was my impression B&D.

I didn't think the woman could trespass given the living situation.
[notify]

Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Tue Nov 15, '11 8:23pm PST 
Sorry - my bad! naughty
ET: Like I said, I'm a country girl - city folks confuse me with your ways! red facelaugh out loud

Edited by author Tue Nov 15, '11 8:25pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2