GO!

Starving dog jumps from third floor window!!

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Scruffy

In Loving Memory

Barked: Mon Oct 3, '11 6:44pm PST 
eekeekeekeek

Clicky

Edited by author Mon Oct 3, '11 6:48pm PST

[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Mon Oct 3, '11 7:11pm PST 
That poor dog!!!! In fact those poor dogs and if the one hadn't jumped out the window both would have starved to death!!!!!! I am so angry (insert expletive)right now. I just cannot believe how low the so called "higher form of life" can sink. I hope they find the person(s) responsible for this and do the same to them or worse!!!!!I'm trying to remember children are dogsters ,too.
Flika,do you have room for another hole? On our way with shovels!
[notify]
Trigger

*Blackdog*

Barked: Mon Oct 3, '11 7:21pm PST 
The property manager acknowledged they knew the previous renter moved out two months earlier...so why didn't they get the dogs out of there???
[notify]

Scruffy

In Loving Memory

Barked: Mon Oct 3, '11 7:49pm PST 
I'm horrified that the dogs were abandoned, starved and that one was injured jumping out of the window, but I am glad the dog jumped because they both would have starved to death other wise. I CAN NOT believe that the building manger knew the dogs where there and did nothing! I mean, if someone left dogs in my building I know I would want to "get rid of them" so I could clean up the apartment and rent it out again ASAP! Plus, how did he not have the former tenant's name? How would he have collected rent if they didn't pay?

Edited by author Mon Oct 3, '11 7:50pm PST

[notify]
Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Mon Oct 3, '11 8:33pm PST 
Wow just shock I can't even begin to .... I am speechless.

Mika on our way, bringing garbage bags too.
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Mon Oct 3, '11 11:19pm PST 
I'll bring Kai,too he's really good at tracking a bunny that left the yard at 7a.m. and can still pick up the scent at midnight after it rains.This is a dry apartment we're talking about he can help hunt the..... down.(feel free to fill in your own words in place of the dots. Children,remember.
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Tue Oct 4, '11 10:52am PST 
naughtynaughtynaughtynaughtynaughtynaughtynaughtynaughtyOOooooooooo! This makes me soooo mad!! Alright, how can this guy not know the names of the tennants? Bullcrap! He should be charged... regardless, it was his building...
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Tue Oct 4, '11 5:26pm PST 
I'm waiting to hear from Flika about room for another hole,I'm supplying the shovels and bringing Kai to track all responsible parties down and Sabi is bringing the plastic bags,would you like to join us as well? Barrell or burn pit for evidence would help if you can. I read about this right after it was posted and had to keep reminding myself that children are Dogsters too,or I may have been speaking in tongues if you catch my drift.
[notify]
Ellie

Did I hear- WALK?!?!

Barked: Tue Oct 4, '11 5:39pm PST 
eekeekeekshockshockshockcrycrycry!!!!!
Poor... pups...cry
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Tue Oct 4, '11 6:06pm PST 
Ellie,
It took me awhile to pick my jaw up off the floor as well. By then, I think my blood pressure was beyond stroke level and your post certainly says alot of what I was thinking. Wanna join us?
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3