GO!

Can action be taken to stop someone from euthanizing their healthy dog?

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 43)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Thu Oct 13, '11 2:05pm PST 
People make me puke.
I have nothing else to say.
Except that its not your fault and its too bad you got caught in the middle.
[notify]
Lucille

I am the Sock- Bandit!!!

Barked: Fri Oct 14, '11 8:32am PST 
This is not your fault. And I do hope that this thread helps others.

I am also physically ill reading this. That woman completely rationalized a killing of an innocent animal that SHE could no longer handle, despite being offered options. She was even calculating about what to say to get a vet to do what she wanted. I agree with Fritz, no way would I let her near my baby unsupervised. She will rationalize absolutely everything else she does to an innocent in her care and obviously will not listen to you.

hug So very sorry this is your MIL. be careful.
[notify]
Charlie

Turd Burglar

Barked: Thu Oct 20, '11 11:00pm PST 
I'm sorry to hear it turned out this way. In all honesty it makes me quite sick to hear that she did put down the dog... People like her are my main reason for reconsidering being a veterinary technician. I don't know if I'd be able to contain myself if someone ever came in asking for a healthy animal to be put down for (in my opinion) a very selfish reason.
[notify]

(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 43)  
1  2  3  4  5