GO!

Fake Euthanising?

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 34)  
1  2  3  4  
Luke

I came, I saw, I- chewed.

Barked: Fri Jan 6, '12 5:06am PST 
OMG! How awful! Deciding to help my Bailey cross over was the hardest thing I have ever done. I cried for him more than I've cried for any human. My vet came to my home, explained everything, and when Bailey was gone, she hugged me and told me I did the right thing. Even her vet tech was in tears and hugged me before she left. Thankfully, I trust both of them and know that they agreed with my decision - Bailey's condition was not reversible and past manageable. To think that he was taken from me and rehomed....oh god. I can't even think of it. I understand a vet refusing the procedure for ridiculous reasons but in the case of a sick dog? Ugh.
[notify]
Tyson

Ball?! Did- someone say- BALL?!!!!!

Barked: Fri Jan 6, '12 7:15am PST 
Today is our court date. In fact, it's less than 2 hours away. One thing I just noticed was that the officer wrote the wrong calendar year on our summons/ticket. I would LOVE to hold out hope that it would result in the case being dismissed but I'm afraid that is beyond my grasp. I had a bit of a panic attack in the shower this morning. I am just really terrified that it will go against us and that animal control will follow us home and take him away. I'd rather take him to our vet because I know that they will be a bit more sympathetic to the situation.

I'll let you guys know how things went later. I've got to scramble to get my son to school.
[notify]
Tyson

Ball?! Did- someone say- BALL?!!!!!

Barked: Fri Jan 6, '12 7:41am PST 
Oops, mis-post.
[notify]

Lady

Little Diva

Barked: Sat Jan 14, '12 6:35pm PST 
I agree, take the euthanized pet home and arrange for the burial, or better still, have vet come to your home and euthanize pet in familiar surroundings. Many vets are willing to do this.
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 34)  
1  2  3  4