GO!

Going crazy trying to find out what's wrong with my poor dog :(

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

(Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 66)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Blue

Barked: Wed Oct 2, '13 6:10am PST 
Thanking all of you for your kind words and help through this horrific time. It always lingered in the back of my mind...brain tumor....but I prayed it wasn't. He had Myosites but it was brought on by the tumor...not an auto immune condition.

I don't know what I would have done without this site and all the wonderful people I have met here...and their beautiful dogs. You were with me each step of the way and I will never forget your help and compassion. I will continue to pray for all the sick dogs on here. Blue was also lucky to have you. You guided me through how to keep him comfortable and give him the best possible last days here on earth.

My last words to him were "Go get Sophie!" Sophie was my neighbors Great Dane. She passed 6 mths ago from bone cancer. She was Blues best friend. She looked like his Mom and met him when we got him at 8 weeks old. I think he took her on as his surrogate Mom. He loved her so much and she taught him better than anything I could do and better than the obedience puppy classes we brought him to. I was there to give Sophie her goodbye kiss and Sophie's owner came with us to say goodbye to him as well. He knew we were there...we looked into my eyes with understanding and love. When Sophie's owner went up to him he actually wagged his tail in joy....like he always did when he saw her.

Broken hearts all around in this house...and this neighborhood.. He was my golf cart co pilot and people loved seeing him towering over me next to me on our rides. Four years was not long enough...but they were four of the best years of our life. I'll be forever grateful to Blue for bringing us so much love, fun, companionship, and pure happiness. We were so lucky to have him.
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Thu Oct 3, '13 6:50pm PST 
crycryhughughug
[notify]
Blue

Barked: Thu Oct 3, '13 7:20pm PST 
Thank you ... I still can't believe he's gone. I keep expecting to see him frown
[notify]

Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Fri Oct 4, '13 5:28am PST 
That is incredibly beautiful. The support here on dogster is incredible. So many know what you are feeling. We run through emotions of being happy, nervous, scared, and grief. I so badly wanted to see Blue get better. Seeing your message really shocked me. I cried when I saw that. It's crazy that we never meet these dogs and yet, they just have special places in our heart. I can sooooo see Blue being in a golf cart. big grin He was incredibly lucky to have you. We do the best we can for our animals and when they have family that truly love them, they know it.

Sending you thoughts and prayers. 4 is too young Blue. Love ya buddy

hughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Moose

I love sitting- in laps

Barked: Sat Oct 5, '13 1:30pm PST 
hughug I'm so sorry for your loss. hughug
[notify]
Foxy

ultimate lap dog

Barked: Wed Oct 9, '13 12:46am PST 
so sorry for your loss.