GO!

so confused

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3  
Madison- Ainsley

I- ammmmm....Hoooow- ie Girl!

Barked: Sun Sep 8, '13 9:26pm PST 
Have to agree about the nail being broken under the nail bed. I have seen this at the clinic many times. Xrays are not going to show it.
I know you worked for this particular Vet but have you thought about getting a second opinion at this point? You have been there for the same reason without any answers, that must be frustrating to you and your cuteness pup.
If the nail is broken up in the nail bed your pup may have to be fully sedated once again and the nail bed really probed and the nail may have to be cut all the way back. The nail will grow back.
I do hope you will be able to figure this all out, poor pup, ouch.
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Mon Sep 9, '13 6:55am PST 
Poor baby. hopefully he starts to feel better now. big grinway to go
[notify]
(Indie) CH- Herdabout- Tri N 4 I

HURRY UP!

Barked: Mon Sep 9, '13 8:51am PST 
I spoke with my breeder last night and the plan is to go to her vet (who is a pro at diagnostics) on Wednesday or Thursday if no improvement.
Just did the bandage change for today...his paw is warm I touched the visible wound and he whined (obviously)...the Telfa pad (non stick pad...like a guaze but it wont stick) had been bled through to the other side. He paw smells like Cheetos...rewrapped it after getting some pictures and then put his boot back on.

It is sore today cause he is back to the weight baring lameness.

I will try and get the pictures uploaded
[notify]

HURRY UP!

Barked: Mon Sep 9, '13 9:20am PST 
Cutback - day 2

Edited by author Mon Sep 9, '13 9:22am PST

[notify]

HURRY UP!

Barked: Tue Sep 10, '13 8:26am PST 
BUMP shrug
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Tue Sep 10, '13 9:00am PST 
Sorry I wasn't able to see the picture from work. I have to wait until I get home and I didn't get a chance to do that. I saw the other photo. It's just an isolated nail issue, hopefully with rest and healing, he will feel better soon.

I'll check it out when i get home! way to go
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3