GO!

Penis comes out whenever he sits ?

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
Beauty

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '13 2:44pm PST 
It doesn't have anything to do with whether the dog is intact or neutered. I know someone that has a chihuahua who's sheath was too short. "it" always stuck out at least a little bit, a little more when he sat down. It had to be fixed surgically because he would chew it (had to get irritated at some times right?)

I think so long as it's away most of the time except when sitting, the dog should be fine.
[notify]
Ava & Nix

Suburban Farm- Dogs

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '13 3:50pm PST 
I never see Nix's when he's sitting. Only sometimes when he's pooping, or when he's just woken up... yes. My dog gets morning wood. confused
(I've secretly wondered if other male dogs get it too, but haven't asked around, for obvious reasons.)
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '13 4:56pm PST 
Very rare for Kato. He seems to get startled when it happens to him.laugh out loud

Sanka, yeah, we don't call him the creepy old man for nothing.big laugh
[notify]

Gray Dawn- Treader

Don\\\'t Tread- on me

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '13 5:29pm PST 
Treader's actually seems kinda short for his sheath, so it doesn't actually stick out too much. (If I ever see anything, it's just the tip.) I notice the sheath does seem fuller and hangs down more when he's excited from running around outside or playing with another dog or something, though.
And let's just say that for him, waking up is the second hardest thing in the morning.wink
[notify]
Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '13 9:09pm PST 
Funny that Callies always seems furry and hidden since he was neutured but we have some cats with that issue especially when they're grooming...seem rather proud of themselves actually...laugh out loud
[notify]
Neva Blew- Sky

Ya can't keep a- good dog- down..Bow! Wow!

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '13 5:48pm PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudapplauseapplauseapplause
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2