GO!

Anyone have experience with dog vomitting blood?

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '13 2:25pm PST 
He's eating Purina Beneful. What dog food is supposedly causing liver damage?
[notify]
Milton

Im just a little- guy

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '13 6:19pm PST 
Oh my. That's food with the bad rumors. Look at Benefuls facebook page. I would stop feeding the dog this food. There are people claiming their dogs are becoming very ill with symptoms like you described eating that food.
[notify]

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '13 7:25pm PST 
Yikes! Thanks so much Milton for the heads up. I will look into it and let the owners know what I find out. Thanks again!
[notify]

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '13 9:05pm PST 
Blood in vomiting is really a serious thing and for this you must consult a Vet.
[notify]

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '13 9:07pm PST 
Blood in vomiting is really a serious thing and for this you must consult a Vet.
[notify]

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '13 11:35pm PST 
Vomiting really is a major cause of concern. I could only imagine how frustrating it was for you to have been put 'on hold' with regards to what you should do. Don't get too discouraged about this occurring while you were babysitting though. At least the dog is fine. Maybe you should just equip yourself with the knowledge on how to respond to emergency cases like this.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2