GO!

Crying and Howling all night.

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

Anya

I'm Anya, named- after Gears of - War...

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 8:13am PST 
9 years of age.

All of the sudden she has 2 days that has been crying and howling all night. She has lost allot of weight however she is eating every day 2 meals a day. I notice she had bad diarrhea took care of it. I haven't change the food so I don't understand was wrong. I had to take out her bed and toys of her kennel cause of the mess that I was dealing with.

I read somewhere that if you take their beds or things that they are very use too they will cry cause they will feel lonely, is this possible? She is with me when I at home and at nights she sleeps in her kennel near me, but I don't know I'm very worried. This has never happened before.

Can anyway advice me or tell me if they have had this experience before?
[notify]
Scruffy

In Loving Memory

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 9:24am PST 
Time for a vet check.
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 3:26am PST 
I agree, time for a vet check.I doubt it was taking her things out of her bed, but I am sure she misses her stuff. Whatever caused the diarrhea may be causing a lot of pain. Please go to the vet.
[notify]

Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 4:47am PST 
I agree...anytime a dog is losing weight and still eating regular meals, there is something else going on there. I hope you feel better soon hug
[notify]

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '13 7:45pm PST 
I agree with you guys! It is time to visit your vet for some advices on how to handle with it issue.
[notify]