GO!

Update, Fritz wounds :-)

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 7:00pm PST 
The leg is coming along. The wound has started to contract, it is about half the size it was originally. It is weeping a lot less too. Thank you all for your good wishes, we appreciate having people to talk to who understand dogs and their people.dog walk
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 4:48am PST 
Awwwww Fritz...that's good news big grin Glad to hear you are doing well flowers Is your leg going to be ok? Do you know yet? You mentioned it was still serious so just making sure you will be ok hug
[notify]
Lexi

i wiggle my- entire body

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 5:59am PST 
So glad your doing better Fritz! hughug thats great news
[notify]

MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 6:13am PST 
Glad to hear you are getting better!!!!cheercheercheerway to goway to goway to goway to gohappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehughughughugwisheswisheswishes
[notify]
Seth

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 7:52am PST 
Here is to Fritz, and I hope he con tinues to get better.way to go
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 4:54pm PST 
Thanks everyone for your good wishes.

Hey Scooter, my leg is going to be okay. I nicked a tendon and tore some muscles but my vet says I didn't loose anything I can't get but without.

Have a nice day.
[notify]
Rocky

SQUIRREL!!

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 3:43am PST 
Glad to hear your on the mend smile I know how scary this kind of thing is and how hard it is to relax until you start seeing signs of recovery. hi5
[notify]
Rocky

SQUIRREL!!

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 3:44am PST 
Glad to hear your on the mend smile I know how scary this kind of thing is and how hard it is to relax until you start seeing signs of recovery. hi5
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 5:00am PST 
way to gobig grin Good to hear Fritz. keep getting better! hugflowershug
[notify]
Dr. Watson

Not a wiener- dawg!

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '13 5:22am PST 
Glad you're on the mend Fritz. big grin
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)