GO!

Fritz has been hurt :-(

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

(Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 58)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  
Ace

Mischief is my- middle name

Barked: Thu Jan 10, '13 11:19am PST 
Probably a good call leaving him at the vet considering the trouble Fritz got into in the first place...
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 8:32pm PST 
Fritz is home.He feels a lot better. He still has some nasty open wounds, but he is wagging his tail and goosing us with his long pointed nose. big laugh

Fritz was so glad to come home that he didn't even give me the cold shoulder, I normally get if I have left him at the vets office overnight. He came to me,stuck his head into his collar, and rushed out the door of the vets office making a straight line for our car.
dog walk
[notify]
Mika

blue/brown eyed- girl!

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 9:09pm PST 
welcome
Welcome home Fritz!!!! So glad you are home and feeling better. I hope your wounds heal nicely for you. I am sure you feel much better being at home now!
[notify]

Scruffy

In Loving Memory

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 8:42am PST 
cheercheercheer

Glad that Fritz is doing well and is back home now.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 2:10pm PST 
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopybig grin
[notify]
Lexi

i wiggle my- entire body

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '13 1:44pm PST 
gald your home Fritz and feeling bettercheer
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '13 7:03am PST 
welcome Home Fritz. Glad to hear things are looking so much better. We hope he continues to heal well and recovers from his ordeal without further complications. We also hope his pain is manageable.hugwisheshappy dancehappy dancehappy dance
[notify]
Peter Parker

Peace, Love &- Dachshunds

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '13 11:05am PST 
Glad you are home Fritz!hughughug Things are always better when you are at home.cloud 9
[notify]
  (Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 58)  
1  2  3  4  5  6