GO!

Fritz has been hurt :-(

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

(Page 4 of 6: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  
Molly

Shiba-dors rule!

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '13 10:46am PST 
Sorry to hear that. Sounds like he's going through quite an ordeal. I hope he'll be feeling better soon. hug hug
[notify]
Frankie

Cheese? PLEASE!

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '13 2:16pm PST 
Get well soon, Fritz!! hug
[notify]
Dunkin

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '13 3:41pm PST 
I hope your guy feels better real soon.
[notify]

Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '13 4:07pm PST 
Poor guy! Hope he's on the mend soon!!
[notify]
Twister

forever loved

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '13 4:16pm PST 
Poor pup! hughughug
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '13 5:07pm PST 
Hang in there Mum... and Fritz !

Thinking of you !

hughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Scooter

Work hard; Play- harder.

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '13 5:26pm PST 
I had a bulldog gash her hock nearly slicing the tendon and it had to be treated as an open wound. It took a lot more effort on my part, but it healed just fine.

Hope he feels better soon.

Edited by author Tue Jan 8, '13 5:27pm PST

[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '13 6:54pm PST 
Thanks everyone for being there. It is good to have friends who understand about dogs.

I talked to the vet this afternoon. The wound is looking a little better, he is on two antibiotics now and the pain meds. Hopefully he can come home tomorrow afternoon.If all goes well they will do a bandage change late in the afternoon. We will go over his treatment and he will get to come home. If it doesn't go well, I will get to visit him and they will tell me about his condition.
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '13 5:36am PST 
Poor Baby,so sorry he was hurt even worse than first thought.hughughughug and wisheswishes to both of you. I know this must be very stressful for you as well as for him. As you said it is good to know that there are so many here who understand how you feel about your dog,just know as well that we will continue to be here when you need our support until and after Fritz is well. Againhughughughug andwisheswisheswishes to both of you and may Fritz now recover quickly and without further complication and return home to you very soon.flowers
[notify]
Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '13 6:55am PST 
Poor boy. I am glad he is improving, even if it's slow. Hope he continues to improvehughughughug
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 6: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6