GO!

Puppy came with fleas, HELP.

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

Sputnik

It moves? Love- it!

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 4:23pm PST 
I just brought my puppy Sputnik home last thursday, and when we got him home, he had fleas! We've had flea infestations in our house before, god awful flea infestations, and I don't wanna go back to that EVER again. I've started bathing him in dawn dish detergent, the blue kind,(Giving him a bath is awful, due to the fact that he acts like I'm murdering him) and combing him with a flea comb every morning and night. What can I do to completely eliminate the threat of a flea infestation? Also, my parents aren't on board with me, so I don't have a way to bomb the house or take care of the yard.:/ Suggestions please???
[notify]
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 5:52pm PST 
I would contact your vet. They can prescribe something you can apply directly to your pup. It will kill the fleas as they get on your dog. Good Luck!
[notify]