GO!

Elevated feeder -- need a confirmation

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 32)  
1  2  3  4  

Barked: Fri Mar 22, '13 7:49pm PST 
First, why is it nobody ever seems to read reports like the Purdue study? I bet if you ask anyone who references this study if they actually read it cover to cover the answer would be a resounding NO.

Second, it is old by today's standards. Might as well be talking about using bat wings and eye of newt to cast a spell on the evil bloat. Which...most people agree they don't know what causes bloat. Most importantly, this wasn't a real scientific study it was more like a survey.

Third, a bowl by it's very nature "elevates" food off of the floor so what is the definition of "elevated" to begin with?

Yes, I feed my dog with elevated bowls and yes I make them so I am biased on two accounts but mostly I find it most troubling for experts and bloggers to be lazy and misinforming the public with half truths.

Thank you for allowing me to express my thoughts.
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Fri Mar 22, '13 7:54pm PST 
Zombie thread..6 years old. Must be the weekend laugh out loud
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 32)  
1  2  3  4