GO!

Do dogs cry??? I mean cry with tears....

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3  
Sputnik

It moves? Love- it!

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '13 4:57pm PST 
I've never seen Sputnik actually break out into tears, but I do believe in a sense he does cry when he knows he's upset me.
Whenever he's done something really wrong and I say NO very firmly and tell him to go lay down and point to where hes supposed to lay, he goes and lays down and stares at me with the saddest eyes ever.
It's so easy to hurt a dogs feelings, but they forgive you so easy as well.
[notify]

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '13 9:55pm PST 
I haven't actually seen my dogs cry with tears in their eyes but I have seen my neighbor's dogs crying with actual tears like us humans. I have always believed that dogs and humans were more alike than chimps and humans though, so I guess it's quite possible that they harbor human-like emotions too.
[notify]
Tiara

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '13 7:04am PST 
Yes they do, they may not be as easy to see as the ones a human has. But I have had dogs that are very sad tear up.
[notify]

Barked: Thu Jan 10, '13 1:56am PST 
Yes, dogs can make tears, but not only due to sadness or pain. Dogs make tears due to eye irritations, injuries also.
[notify]

Barked: Sun Jan 27, '13 10:26pm PST 
Dogs have feelings and these feeling is displayed through tears.
[notify]

Barked: Tue Jan 29, '13 8:31pm PST 
I think even dogs have emotions too.I too have dogs and when I yell at them they get scared and go to a corner and sit until I call and pat them again. I feel that like humans, dogs also understand our emotions and they too have it.
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3