GO!

"Gurgling" Sounds in the Tummy

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3  
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '12 6:14pm PST 
If your JRT is still with us please get her to a vet,she could have a blockage or bloat which can be fatal if not treated promptly.wishes
[notify]

Barked: Sun Aug 12, '12 8:08am PST 
I have two dogs, Lucy who is a chi/szhu mix and Roscoe who is a pekinese. Both are 12, Lucy has this stomach problem too, she seems never to get full, the vet said she has congestive heart failure, she hacks with or without the medicine, Roscoe just finished antibiotic amoxcilian for trek inflammation. He has been fine except his cough started back two days ago and I am giving him the cough syrup the vet gave me. They do react to stress. I fell I am on hospice care daily with them because of their age. To take both dogs to the vet is expensive. I have fed them Cesar's for awhile, should I take them off that completely and fed them chicken and rice. It sure seems cheaper that 75 cents a can.
[notify]

Barked: Sat Oct 6, '12 5:05am PST 
My dog was doing same thing she all most died on us couple weeks ago she started getting diarrhea blood and throwing up blood it came sudden she has some kind thing wrong with her tummy to do with acid called gas some big word that can kill them they had to put her on iv and keep her couple days now we have to watch every thing she eats she's lot better now but she acts like she getting sick again when she eats and her tummy starting to make that loud noise again so you should take her to vet tell them to chek her for the acid they got to do blood work to find it
[notify]

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '12 3:14am PST 
hi i am a recent dog owner and i used a bit of trial and error(yesterday my dog had same problem) i gave him water and-this may sound wierd- fed him his food on a spoon! i may sound like a complete wierdo but it tricked him into thinking it was some treat he had never had before and he ate it all. after that he was his normal self and even went to play in garden
[notify]

Barked: Sat May 25, '13 4:18am PST 
My Ollie (golden doodle) is having loud gurgling sounds too. Shared some popcorn with him last night and prior to that he was eating some weeds thru the fence. He does not seem to be is any distress. At what point is a vet visit in order?
[notify]
Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Sat May 25, '13 10:25am PST 
Taking him to the vet will likely give him relief when this happens to sandy they give him 2 shots 1 is the main ingredient in pepsid the other is a nausea medicine. After going to the vet they may tell u that u can just give them pepsid at home if this happens again but id hate to recommend that to u in case ur dog has something else going on.
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3