GO!

Any other dingos out there?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Dingo

G'day Mate

Barked: Mon Oct 18, '10 9:43am PST 
Here here!
[notify]
Shiner

Crazy dingo

Barked: Mon Dec 6, '10 3:44pm PST 
To echo what Ginger said, I have a lab/dingo mix who is very sweet. She has a rough side to her, which makes for lots of fun. I've been wondering how much dingo she actually has in her. Her mother was supposedly lab/dingo, but I don't know what the father was. I have some photos of her posted. Feel free to let me know what you think she is...
[notify]
Redley Dingo

Redley- Dingo-Squirrel- Dog Supreme

Barked: Wed Dec 8, '10 10:13am PST 
I have a mix I adopted from a rescue group. He was listed as a Kelpie/Spitz mix, but from my personal amateur research, have concluded he is probably a Carolina Dog mix with some terrier thrown in for good measure. Excellent squirrel hunting dog- I don't know if he was trained to do this, or is just superb natural ability. He does exhibit the high prey drive and several other Carolina Dog traits. I had never heard of American Dingo/Carolina Dog before, but always thought he looked like a dingo!
[notify]

**Buddy**

**Batman**

Barked: Wed Apr 20, '11 7:24am PST 
new dingo here! well cattle dog/ dingo!
[notify]
**Buddy**

**Batman**

Barked: Wed Apr 20, '11 12:48pm PST 
HI SHANTY WHATS UP? JUST THOUGHT I WOULD THROW U A BONE!!
[notify]
Max

Max-I am a silly- dog

Barked: Fri Jun 10, '11 7:01pm PST 
To Be a Dingo, or not To Be a Dingo. That is the question. I have no idea what I am. Do you? Please tell me what you think. I'd really like to know. I was rescued from a West Virginia shelter.
[notify]

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 10:02pm PST 
I know this thread is super old, but many of you need to read this.

http://www.dogster.com/forums/Dingo/thread/759349
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2