GO!

Chow Mix puppy here

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Champ

Chew-Chew! All- aboard the Chew- Train!

Barked: Fri Jan 23, '09 7:37pm PST 
Wuff! My name is Champ and my mommy got me about a month ago at the SPCA. They told her I'm a Chow mix puppy, and she thinks I have some German Shepherd mixed in. Am I the only Chow G Shep mix? Do you have any guesses how big I'll get? And should mommy continue getting me large breed puppy food or will regular puppy food be okay?
[notify]
Monkey

I like cookies

Barked: Thu Jan 29, '09 9:21am PST 
we're supposedly chow/shep mix, but you knew that already wave
[notify]
Clubber

What do you mean- this isn't my- couch?

Barked: Thu Jan 29, '09 3:02pm PST 
Hi,

I'm a Chow mix too. Mom is an American Eskimo with Shepherd/ Border Collie an dad's a purebred Chow. My new parents are thinking that the shepherd 1/4 is Aussie due to my markings and blonde spots.
[notify]

xena CGC

XENA THE WARRIOR- PRINCESS ARMED

Barked: Sat Jul 27, '13 9:29am PST 
my dads is a registered and papered rotti my mom is a registered and papered smooth chow. i got moms coat and dads color. i have functioning dew claws. i have a full black mouth.
[notify]